[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gluten Free Cosmetics list


Sorry this took so long to get out.  This type of list requires a lot of research.  While many products have one or two gluten free items, I was trying to focus on brands that are gluten free.  Since I am the only author of this blog it takes a while for me to get all the research done.  Here is the list of gluten free beauty brands! A few of these brands may contain corn products in the form of xanthan gum.  The X is what that brand makes.  Have fun, and remember to keep yourself looking great in a gluten free way!  Please contact me if you know of any brands that I have missed.  I would love to add them to the list.



Cosmetic Brand Eyes Face lips skin hair Nails
(Seed)


x

100% Pure x x x x x
Acure organics
x

x
After glow x x x


Arbonne x x x x x
Bamboo Smooth



x
Every Day Minerals  x x x x

Gluten Free Beauty 
x
x

Hourglass (only in gluten free section) x x x


Joelle Cosmetics x x x x

Juice Beauty x x x x x 
La Isha


x

L'Bri


x

Mineral Fusion x x x x x x
Monave x x x x x
NARS x x x x
x
Nude


x

pangea organics

x x

Peacekeeper Cosmetics

x

x
Pure Skin  x x x x

Red Apple Lipstick x
x


Two Faced (not Borderline Lip Pencil) x x x




















































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that Arbonne is on the list. I've been a consultant with them for years, they have fabulous products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shows how naive I am did not know there was gluten in makeup. thanks for hte review, wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of gluten free cosmetics! That said I am not dueling with Celiac or gluten allergies. Will share this with my mother in law.

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete