[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge by Creative Bioscience



I was recently given the amazing opportunity to take the weight loss 90 day challenge.  After looking over the products I decided to try the hGC 1234 drops.  I have a large issue losing weight due to my PCOS and I am hoping that using the drops I will be able to start losing weight again.  I would like to be a little skinnier for the holidays as well as for the military Christmas party that I am going to.  I hope to lose 15 to 20 lbs on this diet.  I am currently barely within my weight range but I would like to be closer to the middle of what I should weight.  

The hCG drops are offered by Creative Bioscience.  I will be using these drops as well as the diet for 90 days, while trying to reach my goal weight. Creative Bioscience also offers unlimited diet support.  I have never done a diet like this before so I know that the support will be an invaluable asset to me should I start to fail.  

I am very excited to be doing this challenge.  I hope to be successful.  I will be posting before and after pictures and weight as well as sharing the challenges and failings of myself and the diet as often as I can.  I know things are going to get hectic during the holiday season. 
I hope that a mixture of the Drops diet and exercise will be the kick my system needs to finally continue to drop the excess weight. 

A huge thank you to Creative Bioscience for this great opportunity, I am looking forward to seeing what I can do.
If you are a blogger and would like to try the 90 day challenge, feel free to visit and sign up here.  Creative Bioscience 90 day weight loss challenge

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really interesting. Thanks for all of the info. I haven’t heard of hGC 1234 drops before but it sounds like it will be really helpful.

    ReplyDelete