[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Crazy 8 Cupcake

Normally I don't just post press releases, however, I have the opportunity to try this new cupcake and have found it to be fantastic. 

 Since I personally reviewed the product I found that I wanted to share the information I received tonight with everyone. I reviewed the Carolina Cupcakery a while back and that review can be found Carolina Cupcakery Review.

If you will remember the owner Dawn is more than happy to ship products.  So if would like, I am sure that the new Crazy 8 Cupcake will be available to those not living in the area.  

Now if I am only able to obtain pictures.  (this is a hint Dawn)

Ok, now to the point of this post.  The Press release as it was sent to me.  

On August 29th, Dawn Eskins, mastermind behind Carolina Cupcakery’s Food Allergy Bakery will unveil her newest creation, the “Crazy 8 Cupcake” on WAVY TV’s The Hampton Roads Show at 11 AM.  

For years, Carolina Cupcakery has been the source for gluten-free, sugar-free and vegan baked goods.  Now they have taken it up another notch. At the FAB they offer cupcakes packaged for classroom parties that contain no eggs, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat and soy. FARE reports that these top eight allergens constitute for approximately 90 percent of allergic reactions*.


Crazy 8 cupcakes will be sold by-the-dozen in all of Carolina Cupcakery’s locations beginning August 30th.  The first flavors to be introduced are chocolate and vanilla cake varieties available with specially formulated vanilla frosting. Additional varieties will be introduced in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment