[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, August 5, 2013

Corset Chick -Product Review-


I was honored to be chosen to do a review for corset chick.  I was able to pick the corset I wanted, since my loves to see me in pink that was one of my choices.  When it arrived it was advertised.  I have lost a little more weight than I thought so I am going to have to send it back for a smaller size.  However, there is a return policy so if you make the same mistake I do then you can return the corset and get the correct one.  Corset chick does both regular corsets as well as corset tops.  I personally chose a corset top; I think they can look fantastic on so many body types.  Also there is something very feminine about wearing one when dressing up a little bit.  

Not only that but I feel sexy when I wear it.  That little boost of confidence makes a large difference in how others perceive me.  When I feel that I look great, that is how I am viewed.  Also,  my husband thinks I look amazing and he loves the color (he has a real thing for pink). 

One of the things that I love about Corset Chick is that they have all types of sizes from small to 6XL.  This means that they have something to fit almost any size.  Also they are not all that expensive.  They have Corsets starting at around 18.00, and that is not the sale price.  They also have this amazing dress that I adore.  Not only do they have corsets but they also have other types of lingerie.  You really have to take a look. 

As for comfort, these feel better than any of the other corsets I have ever owned. It is easy close in the front so I am not messing with the laces once I have them set.  Also since there are laces in the back, you can make sure that it fits your body the way it should.  I need more room in my bust and this type of corset means I can give myself that room.  Once you have the corset set to yourself, don't touch the laces again.  You can wear these tops over a shirt or by themselves.  In the picture I chose to wear it over a white button up top.  What I really wanted was a white peasant blouse.  However, I have a serious lack of white peasant blouses in my closet.  Oh well, that is something I will have to add.  With a killer pair of boots or heels and a great pair of jeans you could dress this down (like I did) or you could add a skirt and dress it up.  I can see so many things that you could with a corset top.  Why did I not already have one of these? 

I know that I have the perfect outfit next time I go out to the bar with my friends.  Well that is after I get the right size.  



What corset would you love to try?  I know that I really would love that Victorian/Gothic dress.  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment