[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Heart Keenwah -Review-




Who is ready for a gluten free snack that is high in protein and contains most of what you are missing from eating wheat?  I was so when I was offered to try I heart Keenwah I was more than interested.

I was sent the Ginger Peanut flavor.  The first thing I noticed was that it kind of tasted like peanut brittle.  It was sweet with a touch of salt.  Then I noticed the light ginger flavor.


I would love to say that I have replaced all my snacking habits with this product.  I haven't.  They say that the taste never gets old.  However, I found that I could only eat a few before I put the snack down.  However, it made the perfect movie snack.  Also since it had only 130 calories for 1/4 the bag I didn't feel as bad.  It least it was a lower calorie snack than my usual popcorn.

So let’s look at the health benefits

This snack has no Trans fat, no saturated fat, no cholesterol and has 4% fiber per serving.  It is only 130 calories per serving and contains a lot of products that we with Celiac should be eating but are not.  It is also all natural and has a short ingredient list.

Organic Quinoa (whole grain quinoa, quinoa flakes, quinoa puffs), Peanuts, Tapioca syrup, Raw Sugar, Crystallized Ginger (ginger, can sugar), Honey, Almond Oil, Baking Soda, Salt

Look I can pronounce everything on the list.  I also like all of those Organic titles.  While this is not the be all end all snack that is advertised.  It is a pretty decent snack and the flavors are really good.  So if you are looking for a healthy snack alternative this is a pretty good one to try.

For more information please visit www.iheartkeenwah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment