[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, January 14, 2013

To be a Superhero

I am torn on what super powers I would want to have.  I am not sure if I want Super Intelligence, or if I want to be a true shape changer (want to be a wolf, go for it.  Feeling fat today, Lose the weight.)



Here is what they would look like in my mind, Super Intelligence, I would know about almost everything.  If I didn't know about it I could learn in seconds.  I could comprehend any math problem and be able to solve almost any situation.  I would not be the front of any superpower team but I am fine being in the back and figuring everything out.  Better than a human computer with amazing internet access.

Being a true shape changer this would mean that I could change to just about anything.  I could be a bird, a fish, skinny, fat, ugly, or amazingly good looking.  Anything I wanted to be at the time.  I could morph into what I want.  I think this would be amazing for both making me feel good as well as fighting and surveillance. 

So it really depends on what my end goal would be before I can choose a superpower.  I guess if I was super intelligent I could make myself into a shape changer as well.  Hmmmm


Now I really want to watch Sky High!  Ok this should answer the NaBloPoMo prompt of the day "If you were a superhero, what would be your hidden superpower?"

Question of the hour!

What super power would you choose?


5 comments:

  1. I think it would be really cool if I could freeze time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would want the power to make myself a genie in a bottle that gave me a never ending amount of wishes. :P

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to snap my fingers and have the house cleaned. Is that a super power?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Intelligence is a good one. Dr. Manhattan in the Watchmen had it. He was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Invisibility might be cool...sneak up on sneaky kids lol

    ReplyDelete