[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, January 17, 2013

ReCards-Review

For those of you lucky readers with an Ipad there is a new app out called Recards.  Here is the skinny according to them

Recards lets you create and email personalized voice recorded music cards right from your iPad. Just choose one of the six custom made Christmas beats, record your greeting, then customize it with beautiful artwork and with a few taps your music card is on its way to your loved ones.

What I found, they had some great music but nothing I was really looking for.  However, they did have some really pretty backgrounds for cards.  I know it is late but the Christmas section was really nice.  They could stand to expand a bit before I would use them for everyday.  However, the idea is a good one.  You record yourself and send a much more personalized e-card.



If you have an I Pad with a 6.0 or newer platform then using this app was pretty easy.  Like I said though, I was kind of disappointed with the song selections as of right now.  But given some more time this could be a valuable and fun way for people to send E-Cards.   I messed around on the app extensively and recorded more than 15 different projects, in the end I had nothing I really liked.  However, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to recording myself, I will admit that messing around with everything was fun for me.  So if you are looking for a more personal way to send an E message this might be just the App for you, given a little bit more time of course.



If you are interested in checking this out, the app is currently free and can be located I Tunes Link.

You can't be the price right?

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment