[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Gluten Free Thousand Island Dressing Recipe

I love Thousand Island dressing.  Not just on salads, but also on burgers or to use as a dip.  The issue is that many of these fantastic dressings contain gluten.  My mother in law pointed out a recipe on food network.  It is gluten free, easy to make and it tastes perfect.  I didn't change a thing.  If you love this Thousand Island dressing make sure you let them know.  


1 quart mayonnaise
1 quart salsa
1 quart nonfat yogurt
1 dozen hard-boiled egg, chopped
green pepper (Add to taste)
green onion (Add to Taste)
sweet pickle (Add to Taste)


Directions:

1
Mix this all together, chill and then serve.


See this one is so amazingly easy.  However this makes a lot.  Personally for me I would either cut down the recipe or I would serve what I need and then freeze the rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment