[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

EatGreenTea Whole Leaf -Product Review


I was able to test EatGreenTea.  Needless to say I had some mixed reaction.  Promises was that this product would help you lose weight, it would give you all day energy and the same amount of antioxidants as 30 cups of green tea in one teaspoon. Organic and ready to eat.  Easy to eat, mix in with a smoothie or sprinkle on top of any meal. Those are some large claims.  I tried it for three weeks and here is what I found.

Energy, this claim was true, I had all day energy without any of the jitters.  I was able to relax, and do quiet tasks as well as have energy all day without feeling like I want to sleep around two or three pm.  I would even wake up with some of that energy left.  I found that this made it so much easier for me to wake up every morning.  Nothing about this product made me want to do anything.  However, if I wanted to do something I had energy that didn’t wane.  If you want the jitters or the need to do something than I suggest using an energy drink instead. 

Weight loss: the only weight I lost was water.  The first few days on this product I had to go to the bathroom just about every hour.  10lbs later I stopped losing any weight at all.  So all it caused me to lose was the water that I was holding onto. 
Antioxidants: I cannot say if this is true or not.  I really have no way of measuring this type of claim.  That is the issue with this type of product.  You can’t prove if they are telling the truth or not.  Also the product may have that amount, but how much and I absorbing?  That is a completely different story. 

Easy to eat:  This is a complete lie.  Mixed with shakes or smoothies it tasted like grass clippings.  One of the issues is how the tea is cut.  I know this may be the best way and it allows the tea to keep most of the antioxidants.  However, I found it very unpalatable.  Sprinkle on your food?  Nope that is like eating dried grass with your burger.  It tastes horrible and I had to fight every bite down.  The best way I found to take this product was to throw it in my iced tea and drink with a straw.  Since they are both tea it allows the flavors to meld.  Also since I am using a straw I can normally swallow the bits without gagging. 

Another positive is that this product is naturally Gluten free, which is one less item that I need to worry about. Also I like the fact that it is organic.  At least I know that I am not eating a whole bunch of chemicals with my tea.  

I loved this product for the energy it gave me.  However, I strongly suggest they work on how to get this into me.  Pill form maybe? 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment