[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, May 13, 2013

Rice Chex treats



I love to snack.  But there is an issue; most of what I want to eat, I can't.  I eat a lot of Rice Chex for breakfast.  This got me thinking: I have fruity pebble treats, why not a rice chex treats? It couldn't taste that different from rice crispy treats.

Ingredients:
1 stick butter
1 package (10 oz.) Gluten-free mini marshmallows.
6 cups Rice Chex

Directions:
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows and stir frequently until they have melted, careful to make sure they don't burn.
3. Add the Rice Chex and stir until all of the Chex are thoroughly coated.
4. Spread the Rice Chex mixture into a greased 12x9 casserole dish and set aside to cool.
5. To serve, cut into squares or just let everybody grab a handful.  Mine didn't last until the picture time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment