[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, March 10, 2013

La Isha Skincare -Review-




Always on the lookout for a gluten free beauty product I was more than happy to be able to review the La Isha line.  What makes this line so attractive on paper?  How about
  • Made without synthetic preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances
  • Free of all-known potential cancer-causing agents including parabens, phthalates, sulfates and petroleum derivatives
  • Made with organic, cold-pressed therapeutic grade oils of maximum potency
  • Never tested on animals
  • Gluten-free
  • Earth-friendly: packaged in recyclable containers
  • Made fresh to order, one small batch at a time
It looks great, and sounds great but I had to test the products to know how well they really work.  I was sent a sample of most everything they sell and a full sized bottle of the breast SOS.  

Let us start at the beginning of the beauty routine

Gentle Aromatherapy Face wash:  This stuff smells fantastic, I loved using it.  Not only was it effective but it left a subtle smell on my skin.  I almost didn't want to moisturize my face because I didn't want to lose that smell.   It was effective in cleaning my face and it left my skin feeling soft.  

Orange Coconut Skin Polish:  This smells like its name.  Also it does a gentle exfoliation; since the crystals melt, you know when you are done.  It was easy to use and smelled fantastic.  This left my skin feeling a little oily.  However, I tend to have oily skin.  It did make my skin glow, and did exactly what it was designed to do.

Nutrient Rich Face Crème: This was a light moisturizing face cream that didn't have much of a smell but it worked well.  My skin absorbed it quickly and it didn't feel heavy to me.  

Age Spot Eraser:  I don't currently have any age spots but I used this on a darker spot where a dentist had burst the blood vessels and it never healed fully.  While it didn't make that spot go away (it isn't intended to) it did make it less noticeable.  That is a great plus for me.

Dark Circle Relief:  This made my eyes brighter and toned down the dark circles under my eyes.  I looked more youthful.  This stuff was like gold it did what it was intended to do and took so little to accomplish it.  I still have almost a full sample size and I used it for over a week.  

Pomegranate moisture booster:  You add a drop of this to your moisturizer and it boosts the performance.  I did this and my moisturizer felt a little heaver for a while.  However, it absorbed quickly and left a nice looking glow afterwards.  

Now to my favorite product:  The breast SOS, this acted not only as a skin reviver for the breasts and chest area, it also smelled amazing enough to be a perfume.  When I finally got my breasts I went from a B cup to a D cup in just under two weeks.  Not only was the experience painful, but it also left stretch marks.  Those have dramatically faded after using the product.  The skin on my chest and breast area has never looked better and I cannot say enough about how it smells.  I adore this product, my husband likes it too since he spends much more time sniffing me.  I have also noted a lack of blemishes to my chest and breast area (this used to be an issue) I really do have to say that this product is worth every penny and more.  According to the claims the Breast SOS is supposed to...
"This patent-pending formula helps fade age spots and hyperpigmentation, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the skin-creases caused by sleeping on one's side, and can restore a tighter, sexier, springy resilience to the chest that many women may not have seen in years." It follows through on everything they advertise and more.  This product really does deserve every award it has been given.  

The only downside to any of these products is that they can feel a little greasy to me at times.  However, like I said my skin tends to that anyway.  If I were buy myself more of these products I would get the Breast SOS, the Face wash and the Dark Circle relief.  These products worked really well on me.  

For more information please feel free to visit La Isha, Natural Skin Care, La Isha Facebook, or La Isha Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment