[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Food Elimination Made Easy -Review-

With the recent food diets and crazes many people have started to realize that they may have allergies or sensitivities to foods.  The question of how to find out what you are allergic or sensitive too means that you are looking at doing a food elimination diet.  If this is the case you may wonder what is the best way to go about it.  Food Elimination Made easy offers programs to help you eliminate food from your diet. 


For example those who have issues with gluten, there is a program available to help you eliminate this from your diet. 

Each program can help you eliminate a suspected food and how to best balance your diet so that you are not missing essential vitamins and minerals. 

When I was a child I had migraines and it was a long food elimination process to find out what my trigger was.  When it came down to it I could that I was allergic to Sodium nitrite/nitrate.  I was the only person that the doctor had heard of with this particular trigger.  I know that it is much more common now.  However, doing this type of food elimination at the time was a new idea.  It would have been great for my parents to have help in trying to find out what we were doing.  Each step was new and a trial for my family and the doctor.

The second time in my life that I tried a trial like this was when I suspected that I was Lactose intolerant.  After two weeks I was sure that it was the case.  Still it would be been better to have help.  I once again had to learn what I was looking for and how to avoid it.  I have done every step the hard way.  I would have been nice to know that I didn’t have too. 

Now Parents can get help with this, not only a step by step but also meal plans, printable food diary, and what signs and symptoms that you looking for if you find sensitivity. 

They even have plans that are intended to help children with developmental or physical issues.  What I like is that they offer a money back guarantee.  If you feel that the program is not working for you then let them know.  If you are having issues or need to find out what is going on with yourself then a food elimination diet may just be what you need to try.  There is nothing that can prove to you that something is making you sick faster than feeling the effects for yourself.  No doctor can give you that information in a way that sinks in faster. 


If you are interested in finding out more please take a look at food elimination made easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment