So I decided to share some of my new year’s resolutions. Some have been long standing resolutions that are still unfulfilled due to circumstances beyond my control, others I have left unfulfilled one more year only to renew them as the time came. I only have one or two new ones this year.
1. Have a baby- this has been a long standing resolution that I have been
unable to do. My PCOS, Endometriosis, and other health problems are
making this difficult.
2. Lose Weight- I know this conflicts with the have a baby, but since the
baby is going to take some time it doesn't hurt to get my body ready and in
3. Grow my hair - My hair has a very specific breaking point which is just
below the center of my back. Since my hair is there I would like to see
if I can get it any longer. Once I find the correct products, I hope to
start trying to grow my hair down to my hips.
4. Start using my degree. This year I graduate! I hope to be
able to work in my field. This is going to be hard since there is currently
a hiring freeze in a lot of states. I had some offers but since I can't
move for the job I am going to have to work with what is around me.
5. Sell my house in Florida. We currently have renters in our house
but I need to get it sold. The downside is that the house prices are
still low. While we are only 6 grand underwater, it still makes it hard
6. Learn more patience with others, this is going to be difficult for
me. I am trying to learn to not be harsh
on those that I don’t agree with. (Cough doctors cough)
7. Find some great Gluten free products, books, and recipes to share with everyone!
Well that is basically it, at least for this year, only six resolutions to
break, I hope to keep at least one of them.
Question of the day!
What is one of your resolutions?