[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Gluten Free Cook Book for Free!

 I ran across something that I had to share. But before I do I need to mention the level of sexy that I have managed to achieve.  I am currently wearing neon Halloween socks, a light blue and monkey printed pajama bottom, a pink t-shirt, a light cream bathrobe and a Betty Boop pink hoodie with my hair in a low pony tail.  The reason for this is that it is cold and I am lazy but I thought I would let you know, this was mentioned since it was a great amount of fun to those living in my house.  Thanks guys, I love you all so much.

Cookbook Ebook by Enjoy Life Foods


Now for the important part a free gluten free cookbook, this cookbook had a lot of fantastic recipes and I can't argue with the price.   I am looking forward to making doughnuts, and Whoopie Pies, the picture I am using is from the cookbook. The good news is that if you have other allergies you can still use this cookbook.  It accounts for seven other major allergens.   This means if you have an allergy to Gluten, Wheat, soy, eggs, dairy, nuts, tree nuts, fish, shell fish and oats then you can use this book.  Personally I will be using this for candy making for the holidays as well as a few other great ideas.  There are recipes in here that I will have to make my own version of and see how well they turn out.  I really want to thank Enjoy Life Foods for putting this out for everyone who has these types of allergies.  Even if some of the recipes do call for their products.  You can find this free cookbook by clicking the link Enjoy Life Foods. I wonder what you will make first.




No comments:

Post a Comment