[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, July 12, 2013

Oil of Olay Fresh effects BB Cream


BB Cream has been all the rage recently and many cosmetic companies have a version.  I was able to test the Oil of Olay Fresh Effects BB cream.  One of the first things that I noticed is that it did not contain any gluten ingredients.  I cannot say much for how it is processed.  The second thing that I noticed was the smell.  It has a light and fresh smell that wasn't chemical based.  This tube is a good size compared to some of the other BB cream brands.  I felt like it was more worth the money for the product.  I personally have an issue with spending over $10.00 for small tubes of anything. 

Oil of Olay has broad spectrum SPF 15, meaning that my skin is protected for the day.  It also has sheer coverage and long lasting moisturizing effects.  

Down Sides:
This product feels greasy.  Personally I noticed no ill effects from use, I didn't break out or have any pore issues.  However, it doesn't leave my skin feeling the greatest.  While on, the makeup feels a little heavy and I notice that I am wearing it.  Also I didn't have a perfect color match for me. 

The benefits: 
Broad spectrum SPF 15
24 hour moisturizing
Good coverage
Evens skin tone

I would suggest this product to those who have dry, normal or normal combination skin. Make sure that you get the right color for you.  While I chose fair to light, it still turned a little dark on me.  Please note this when picking the color for you.  



I would not recommend those with oily or oily combination skin to use this product.  I would suggest that you try an oil free version of any product that you use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment