[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lamps.com -Review-

Being part of a military family we move a lot.  One of the downsides to living in military housing is that most of it hasn't been updated since the 60's or 70's.  This means that there is almost no light in the main areas and that you have to use lamps in order to get light into those rooms.  Lamps.com offered me a great chance to review their products and they had so many options to choose from.  I settled on a gorgeous table lamp and then waited for it to arrive.  The lamp arrived in less than a week.  The lamp I choose was part of the Hearst Castle Collection with a Versailles finish and an off white shade, it was the perfect match for my furniture and living room colors.  


When my new Lamp arrived, it was so well packed that I didn't even have to worry about the shade or the lamp it's self being damaged in anyway, not that I didn't check.  The only down side is that the light bulb didn't show up with the lamp, or at all.  I set it up immediately, found a bulb in my hardware drawer, and turned it on, the lamp added so much to our living room.  It adds the perfect amount of light and helps our ward and my husband do homework.  Not much help for mine since all of my classes are online. 

One small item and it made our living room feel more like a home.  I love the look as well as the feel of the lamp.  Just a little more light in the living room and it made the whole room feel warm and inviting.  Now the only issue is keeping the covers on the couches. 

There were so many options for the perfect lighting of your house.  Everything from LED, to floor lamps, even outside lighting is available.  In so many amazing styles from classic to Tiffany, almost any lighting need you have can be found on one web site.  The shipping was free so that wasn't an extra cost that anyone has to worry about.

One of the things I loved about Lamps.com was their price guarantee  This means that if, within 60 days of placing your order, you find a lower advertised price on the same product, let them know and they will refund you 120% of the price difference.  This means that you get high quality lamps at a better price than you will find almost anywhere and they guarantee it.  As long as it is the exact same lamp, and the price comes from an authorized dealer.  Better yet, take a look yourself and see what you think!


When I again have a house of my own I will probably do more with track lighting and outdoor lighting.  When that time comes I will once again be looking at Lamps.com to find the perfect way to decorate my home to fit my needs.  If you are looking for just one piece to add to a living room or any room in the house or you are looking to redecorate I suggest that you at least check out Lamps.com and see what they have.  You might find exactly what you need.

For more information please check out http://www.lamps.com/, or view their fan pages on Twitter, Facebook, and pinterest

2 comments: