[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, January 11, 2013

Microwave Made Fudge



Microwave Peanut butter Fudge

Ingredients

2 sticks of unsalted butter
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 lbs powdered sugar



Directions

In a microwave safe bowl covered with plastic wrap heat the butter and the peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
Stir well
Recover and heat for another two minutes (Caution this will be extremely hot)
Mix in the powdered sugar with a wooden spoon (this will make the mixture stiff not glossy)
Pour into a buttered 8 x 8 pan
Cover and refrigerate for two hours
Cut and enjoy

Note: Store unrefrigerated in an air tight container. 

Question of the day!

What other types of confections do you make in the microwave?

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? Why did you have to post this when I have all the ingredients in my house AND a Huge sweet tooth! (Ooooh, Thank you so much) I did not know you could make confections this easily in the microwave. I always think double boilers and candy thermometers and grandmas house in the 70's...I need to get with the times and go practice this fudge recipe!

    ReplyDelete