[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, September 7, 2012

An Introduction

An Introduction:

Let me start, I am 30 years old, I was diagnosed with Celiac disease just over a year ago.  I have learned one great thing from all off this, and that is finding great gluten free food is expensive.  Not only is it expensive but it can be wasteful and time consuming. I cannot be the only one to try a new product and end up throwing it away.  I aim to share what I have learned in a year of failures and successes.  I will share recipes as well as mistakes, hopefully others can learn from my many varied trials. 


Also I have been dealing with infertility for more than 10 years now.  My husband and I have been trying for a child for the last 5 years.  Now our only option is IVF.  I thought I would share the process of this as well as the heartaches and grief. 
However, I get ahead of myself.  My name is Kat, I have been nick named KitKat for years, I have been married for 9 years this month.  My husband is in the military and I am currently a forensic student with a graduation date in less than 6 months.  My goal is to share my experiences with those who care to read as well as this being a cathartic exercise in dealing with my frustrations as well as the humor and successes of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment