[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, October 4, 2013

Taking a week break

With my computer acting up, blogger being up and down, my job, and my impending procedure.  I will be taking the next week off.  One of the reasons is that I am currently out of ideas.  there are so many things to do.  However, I am currently on a gluten filled (yeah I failed) diet and therefore I cannot be a fair judge of items that are gluten free.  However, once I am back I can give you my input on how things.  Especially how it is like to go gluten free.  I figure that once again I will have cravings and a hard time.  Only this time around i will be able to record my journey.  My family and decided that no matter what the "nice Doctor" says.  I will be going back on a gluten free diet.  I have been so sick even attempting to eat the gluten that there is no doubt in my families mind.  If only the doctor could observe me eating something as simple as a piece of bread then I am sure that the tests wouldn't be needed.

However, this will give me a good example of how well things have healed not only in the intestinal portion, but also in my stomach lining.  I hope to have some good news by the end of the week.

Wish me luck and I will see you all a week from Monday!

Also if you have any ideas, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment